Monday, September 23, 2013

#6

I watched a video on cnn about two men getting arrested because of a picture posted on Instagram by a celebrity. Rihanna was on vacation in Phuket and took a picture with a loris which is endangered. Two men got in trouble because they brought the animal out for tourists to take pictures. It is illegal to charge tourists to take pictures with endangered primates. Once she posted the picture the secret was out and the men were caught.

I think that the entire situation is a little comical. I don't think it is a big deal just to take a picture with the loris. The thing I find funny is I don't know if they even knew she was famous or considered the picture would most likely go viral. I think that the men who brought the loris out shouldn't be in too much trouble because it isn't life or death, but they deserved whatever they got. Karma came back to them in a pretty humiliating way.

No comments:

Post a Comment