Friday, November 1, 2013

#10

I read an article about airlines allowing teachnology. As log as the devices are set to airplane mode they will soon be allowed. Even after the previous limit of 10,000 feet off of he ground. There are new models being built which prevent the radio being interfered. It is now safe to use them although it still is not allowed to be talking on the phone and other guidelines must be followed. 

I think that it's great because so many people are attached to technology now. Some people just don't want to have to sleep or read a book or the boredom will drive them insane. Most people now would much rather be or a tablet or phone or even on their laptops. Personally I don't even fly I've never been in a plane. But if I was trapped in a plane for hours without using devices I'd probably cry. So I think it's good that they are making it more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment